Sunday, January 04, 2015

Quo by Orly Water Transfer Nail Art: Love Notes

This post has been sitting in my drafts folder for ages, I can't believe I haven't already shared these with you!  These Quo by Orly water transfer decals are pretty awesome; I got a couple different sets to try, and I'm going to show you Love Notes today.  

They apply just like the temporary tattoos I used to put on as a kid.  You basically put down your base colour (I used Quo by Orly Purity here), wait for that to be dry, place the dry tattoo over your nail, and hold a wet cloth or anything similar to the back for about 15 seconds, and it transfers onto your nail.  That's all!  Intricate-looking nail art with minimal effort!  

I decided to use them as accent nails, and painted the rest of my nails in two coats of Quo by Orly Smudge Me from the Fall collection, and added a black stud to each.  I sealed in the water decals with a coat of LaCC 2013 top coat.  


I've got a couple more designs of these to show you, so keep an eye out for those.  

Quo by Orly Water Transfer Nail Art.  Available at Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix for a limited time only.  Quo by Orly polishes are free of DBP, formaldehyde, and toluene. 

Disclaimer: The products in this post were sent to me by the company's PR representative for review and my honest opinion.  

28 comments:

  1. Those water decals are super neat! I thought you stamped them at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding the nail arts...

    If you want to check the Best Antivirus 2016 then you must also check Norton Internet Security 2016

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hút bể phốt tại thái nguyên Dịch vụ hút bể phốt tại thái nguyên. Uy tín, chất lượng, bảo hành dài hạn cho mọi gia đình

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must appreciate the blogger. This is the most useful blog for everyone.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many positives that can result from seeing a chiropractor.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agar Pata Hota Hum Sirf Mazak H Unke Liye,
    Ksam Se Jaan De Dete Par Pyar Nahi Krte..!! Ishan play bazaar

    Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Through our internal video marketing strategies we help connect your target audience with the story you want to tell through our fun, creative and captivating video content! Explainer Video company in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recommend this article to everyone, as it contains valuable information Arabischer Kaffee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diese Informationen sind sehr wertvoll und der gesamte Blog ist großartig
    syrische süßigkeiten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...